The Business Development Team Leader - Telemarketing, based in Mintel’s Bangkok office, will be an experienced sales person to manage the in-house telemarketing team on a daily basis, and to lead the team in closing sales, generating new business, building relationships and growing the client base.
The ideal incumbent will be a highly motivated, experienced sales and telemarketing manager who has the desire and skill to lead and develop the Telemarketing team to exceed annual quota.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively provide daily supervision, coaching, guidance and motivation to the team, to make sure that targets set are met from both team and individual perspectives. In order to do so, constant communication and feedback with the line manager is also required.
- Be personally involved in and perform all targets set, telemarketing activities to drive the team toward.
- Manage pipeline to ensure it remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Track key metrics by team member on a daily, weekly, monthly basis in order to ensure optimum performance
- Provide solutions and change in tactics to overcome sales challenges
- Identify and develop new revenue streams
- Ensure all territories are being worked to achieve optimum sales and marketing results
- Oversee all necessary HR issues, including performance reviews and development plans
- Resolve interpersonal issues within the team and with associated departments in accordance with sales & marketing guidelines and company policy
- Maintain regular and open communication with senior management on sales metrics, performance, opportunities and threats
- Reports to Country Manager in Thailand
Preferred candidates will be:
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Degree educated with a strong interest in Marketing and Sales
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales and must have and must have experience to lead a team for 3 years, the familiarity with in-house sales routine, and a successful and proved background in the same field
- A good team player with management skills / potentials to lead the team
- Abilities of strategic thinking and looking at the big picture are highly desired
- Comfortable in a busy, outgoing environment
- Experienced in a telephone-based role
- Competitive and a team player
- Willing to take on board new ideas
- Energetic and naturally inquisitive