Mintel are seeking a report analyst to help provide India centric content and client service for Mintel’s Global BPCH platform. The analyst will report in to the new India Consumer Report Manager, and ideally will have experience working for clients or agencies in the Beauty and Personal Care markets in India.
This is part of the global BPCH team and the role will report in to the Head of Beauty APAC in terms of content management, with a dotted line report to the Reports Manager for India, to help manage client support and the publishing schedule. This role is designed to be one of two local India Beauty and Personal Care experts as part of our global team of industry experts.
Our Global Analysts are tasked with challenging our clients’ ideas and thinking by providing fresh insight and analysis with impact building upon our proprietary data and analysis.
In this role you will:
- Primarily help create content for our India consumer reports focused on Beauty, Personal Care and household sectors.
- Also support the global Beauty platform with local India specific content.
- Work with Mintel client base of major brands, supporting our Account management teams through every interaction.
- Deliver insight and analysis at the category and broader consumer level through monthly articles delivered to our clients through the Mintel BPCH platform.
- Helps provide regular India Trend Observations
- Engage with clients by presenting these insights in person and via webinars.
- Speak at conferences, briefings and major industry events.
- Two to Five years beauty or personal care industry knowledge gleaned from working in or with the industry
- Strong client development, presentation and consultancy skills
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or a comparable degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant subject.
- Ideally candidates will have had experience working for a manufacturer or brand within the Beauty and Personal Care market.
- Alternatively candidates may be considered with experience in Research/advertising/marketing strategy and/or consultancy, provided they have worked with clients in the industry.
- Experience as a market analyst or journalist for trade publications or industry specialists.
- In depth experience of disciplines such as NPD/competitive intelligence, brand development and consumer trends.
- Very strong analyst with good presentation skills and ability to be forward looking and base projections on fact, knowledge and good judgment.
- Knowledge of the Indian Beauty and Personal Care market is a requirement.