Mintel is an independent award-winning provider of world-leading market intelligence, delivering robust information, analysis and critical recommendations. Mintel's trusted portfolio of proprietary industry solutions and products has been supporting high profile clients in key sectors such as FMCG, financial services, media, retail, leisure and education for over 45 years.
With an expanding global presence, our worldwide office locations include London, Chicago, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Mumbai.
Reports directly to General Manager for SEA, this individual; will drive business development of Mintel in Vietnam. The successful candidate will be the key in driving adoption of Mintel’s syndicated tools, helping drive new subscriptions in emerging sectors and companies whilst managing a handful of prestigious FMCG clients in Vietnam. Mintel has a proven and successful business model in emerging markets and we are looking for the right candidate to take the lead for Vietnam.
- Sell new business and create a strategy to target key clients in the FMCG sector
- Deliver exceptional sales results against target
- Utilize a consultative approach with clients to understand their ambitions and be able to demonstrate how Mintel can support that with a clear ROI
- Travel to clients for face-to-face meetings and manage your territory to the highest standards
- Work strategically with the team to start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using Salesforce.com
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ proven sales experience in Advertising/Media agencies or within FMCG sector
- Relevant exposure working in Vietnam market
- A self-starter and self-motivated, energetic and hungry
- Comfortable to work autonomously and without ‘day to day’ supervision
- A good listener
- Enthusiastic and passionate – have a genuine interest in the Have the presence and ability to ‘excite’ people about the service
- Intelligent – leaning more on the ‘quiet confidence’ as opposed to ‘brash’ sales style
- A strong presenter
- Flexibility to travel throughout the region and be based in Ho Chi Min City is essential