Mintel Group, a 47 year-old company with group headquarter in the London, UK, is an international leader in the provision of market research and competitive intelligence. We work with the world’s most renowned consumer packaged goods companies and their suppliers.
Building on its success, Mintel is currently seeking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator with an extremely high attention to detail to join our Business Services team in Asia Pacific, to be based in Mintel’s Singapore office.
As a thriving global Market Intelligence business, we aim to identify and retain the very best and brightest minds to help build and support our dynamic business. The Office Administrator will join be based in our Mintel’s Singapore office to provide administrative support to the operation.
Job responsibilities are focused on the following aspects and provide full administrative daily support to the Singapore office.
- Provide daily office administration support to Singapore office (attend to phone calls and correspondence)
- Manage all office-related purchases and stock (e.g. pantry & stationery supplies), as well as overall tidiness of the work environment
- Attend to visitors
- Manage the Company’s apartment (such as arrangement for overseas visitors, manage vendor on cleaning schedule and ensure cleanliness is maintained)
- Plan and organize trainings, gatherings, activities and events for the Singapore office.
- Provide support to employee’s admin on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Liaison with various vendors and suppliers on office maintenance/repair, building management and hotel bookings.
- Hotel accommodation booking for overseas visitors to Singapore
- Co-ordinate travel, ensure International SOS is up to date for all employees based in South APAC office
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Detail-oriented, organized and possesses a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Able to work independently within given guidelines and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skill