IT Support Technician
An opportunity has become available for an ambitious IT Support Technician to join our busy team at Mintel. We are an award-winning global provider of Market Research. We deliver top-class data, Market research, trends & insights to impact businesses across the word. We count over 5000 of the world’s top brands as our clients.
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Based in our London head office, the IT Support Technician will provide first line support for office based staff and remote workers. IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through email and in person, supporting over 500 staff.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting Line Managers in the IT induction process of new staff - developing and delivering end user training when required
- Collating, monitoring and ensuring the successful completion of tickets on the Jira ticketing system.
- Monitoring and maintaining AV equipment in conference rooms and meeting rooms
- Mentor junior IT Support personnel
The successful candidate will have experience in the following
- Google enterprise suite administration
- GAM - Google Apps Manager Command line tool for Google administration
- LDAP database administration
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- MDT administration and scripting
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Anti Virus software management and administration
- Laptop hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 10 diagnostics
- Some experience using Linux/Unix Command line tools
- Mobile phone setup and administration
Why work at Mintel
- We are fun - we most certainly work hard but we play hard too, ensuring your work/life balance stays well balanced
- We are a sociable bunch at Mintel -our flexible working environment means you get to meet more people quickly than you would in an average office
- We have stunning offices - escape from the cubicle life and join us in our innovative offices that promote collaboration and give you multiple workspace options
- We value career growth -Mintel believes that training is one of the most impactful ways to keep our employees engaged in their current role and prepared for future opportunities
- Our culture nurtures amazing talent and encourages creativity and autonomy -we aim to identify and retain the very best and brightest minds to help build and support our dynamic business
What benefits do we give you?
- Dental - group discounted dental insurance plan
- Free fruit and breakfast
- Bike & Travel Loan - interest free bike and season ticket loan
- Gym - discounted membership at Fitness First
- Social Events - plenty of structured get-togethers so we can enjoy each other’s company outside of office hours
- Casual dress everyday
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Location: St Paul’s (London)
Salary: up to 28k p.a.