Mintel, the world’s leading market intelligence agency, is looking for a Beauty and Personal Care (BPC) Analyst, Thailand to join its expanding Bangkok-based team.
Our expert analysts help BPC businesses develop the products of tomorrow and give them the necessary edge to compete in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry.
This role will focus exclusively on the Thai market and will focus mainly on writing inspiring content for our digital platform. There will also be some occasional presentations to clients on key topics and trends.
The ideal candidate is a Thai national with industry experience – either working for a BPC manufacturer/brand or a research/marketing strategy firm.
- Write insightful content about BPC categories, industry issues and trends that impact company strategy, brand development, innovation and consumer behaviour. You will be using a wide range of research tools, including primary and secondary sources alongside quantitative research to create content to a monthly publishing schedule within defined BPC categories.
- Identify key market trends and analyze data.
- Identify objectives for consumer research and develop/write quantitative consumer surveys to meet those objectives.
- Inspire and inform our clients with presentations, webinars, and at conferences and trade shows. You will be expected to manage project requests and deliver on time to meet clients’ business objectives. Deliverables will primarily involve on-site or webex presentations.
- Analyse product launches and the market conditions.
- Support our PR and marketing teams to help promote Mintel's expertise.
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy meetings and help support other teams across the business. Analysts have daily contact with a wide range of colleagues in other areas of the company.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years+ experience working in the beauty/personal care industry
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Native Thai speaker and fluency in English
- Thorough understanding of Thai culture and consumer mindset
- Knowledge of and/or experience of beauty markets in other countries would be an advantage
- Ability to be forward looking and base projections on fact, knowledge and good judgement.