Mintel, the world’s leading market intelligence agency, is looking for a Consumer Lifestyles Analyst covering Thailand to join its expanding Bangkok-based team.
Our expert analysts help a wide range of businesses develop the products of tomorrow and give them the necessary edge to compete in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. This role will focus exclusively on the Thai market and will focus mainly on writing inspiring content for our digital platform. There will also be some occasional presentations to clients on key topics and trends.
Mintel's lifestyle reports cover consumer drivers and issues as diverse as the future implications of an aging population, changing habits among younger consumers, or how to most effectively market to parents.
The ideal candidate is a Thai national with experience to turn consumer and trend research into bold, actionable insight. This experience could be on the client side or from a research/marketing strategy firm, but you need to be confident with working with data, as well as capable of translating this into engaging content for our clients.
- Write insightful content about industry issues and trends that will impact company strategy, brand development, innovation and consumer behaviour. You will be using a wide range of research tools, including primary and secondary sources alongside quantitative and qualitative consumer research to create content to a monthly publishing schedule.
- Inspire and inform our clients with presentations, webinars, and at conferences and trade shows. You will be expected to manage project requests and deliver on time to meet clients’ business objectives. Deliverables will primarily involve on-site or webex presentations.
- Support our PR and marketing teams that help promote Mintel's expertise.
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy meetings and help support other teams across the business. Analysts have daily contact with a wide range of colleagues in other areas of the company.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years+ experience working with consumer research and trends
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Native Thai speaker and fluency in English
- Knowledge of consumer markets in other countries would be an advantage