We are looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Ecommerce professional to join our dynamic, fast-paced global digital marketing team in London.
You will ensure the continuous growth of our global ecommerce business. In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of the eCommerce websites including, planning, content management, product listing, optimisation, maintenance of eCommerce tools and platforms. You will also be responsible for promotional campaigns, customer service, design briefing, web analytics and reporting. New eCommerce website development projects.
- At least 2-3 years experience in ecommerce
- Experience managing ecommerce content and website
- Experience in achieving direct revenue growth
- Good understanding of web design (UX/UI) and web analysis
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, Display channels
- Knowledge of website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree in relevant subjects
- Ability to work under pressure and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Highly numerate, analytical with good attention to details
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Outstanding communication skills, copywriting a big plus
- A team player and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Good work ethics
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar
- Experience in Magento or WordPress
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS (web/email)
Mintel’s culture embraces an entrepreneurial spirit with the common sense of modern business discipline. Our company’s culture nurtures amazing talent. That, in turn, helps us lead our fields of expertise through the achievement of goals. We look to identify and retain the very best and brightest talent to help build and support our dynamic businesses.