We are looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Senior E-commerce Executive to join our dynamic, fast-paced global digital marketing team in London.
You will ensure the continuous growth of our global ecommerce business. In this position you will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of the e-commerce websites including, planning, content creation and management, product listing, optimisation, maintenance of ecommerce tools and platforms. You will also be responsible for promotional campaigns, customer service, design briefing, web analytics and reporting. Help to co-ordinate E-commerce website development projects.
Your duties will include:
- Develop content calendar, manage ecommerce CMS to create product content, advertising content, manage product listing, optimization, onsite search, and ecommerce tools eg. Onsite search and online chat.
- Manage all e-commerce activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Implement e-commerce strategy to improve website performance and meet ecommerce revenue target
- Work with internal and external developers and digital designer to improve website performance and UX.
- Work with the rest of digital marketing team to develop digital campaigns to improve quality traffic acquisition and sales revenue
- Manage CMS, making e-commerce website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
- Report on ecommerce performance
- Manage ecommerce team workload
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role ideally in a startup or entrepreneurial environment
- Hands on experience managing ecommerce website/CMS
- Experience in setting and achieving direct revenue targets, ensuring there is significant YoY growth
- Good understanding of web design and web analysis
- Understanding and experience in, UX, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media, Display channels
- Experience A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Degree level in relevant subject.
- Ability to work under pressure and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel skills / Highly numerate, analytical with good attention to details
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Email marketing, with experience creating and driving successful campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills, copywriting a big plus
- Project management experience and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask with a strong inclination towards action
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Good work ethics
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience in Magento and wordpress
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS (web/email)
- A second language is beneficial eg. German,
Mintel’s culture embraces an entrepreneurial spirit with the common sense of modern business discipline. Our company’s culture nurtures amazing talent. That in turn helps us lead our fields of expertise through the achievement of goals. We look to identify and retain the very best and brightest talent to help build and support our dynamic businesses.