Mintel is a global market intelligence company, headquartered in London, UK. We work with the world’s most renowned consumer packaged goods companies and their suppliers. Building on its success, Mintel is expanding the Japanese Food and Drink team.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Food and Drink Analyst to work with a growing team in Japan and also interact with our global team. This opportunity will offer you the chance to interact with Japan’s leading food and drink companies and their supply chain as well as develop your own expertise.
Our Food and Drink Analysts are tasked with challenging our clients’ ideas and thinking by providing fresh insight and analysis with impact building upon our proprietary data and analysis.
In this role you will:
- Work with Mintel Food & Drink’s Japanese client base of major global CPG brands and supporting our Account management teams.
- Deliver insight and analysis at the category and broader consumer level through monthly analysis delivered to our clients through the Mintel Food & Drink platform.
- Engage with clients by presenting these insights in person and via webinars.
- Speak at conferences, briefings and major industry events.
- Write trend observations on Japan.
- Six years or more food industry knowledge gleaned from working in or with the food and beverage industry in Japan.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis.
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data.
- A strong professional interest in and knowledge of the food and beverage industry.