Mintel is seeking a report analyst to help provide India centric content and client service for Mintel’s Global MFD platform. The analyst will report in to the India Consumer Report Manager, and ideally will have experience working for clients or agencies in the Food and Drink markets in India.
While reporting in to the Reports Manager for India, to help manage client support, the role is part of the global MFD team and will also have a dotted line to the Head of MFD APAC in terms of content management. This role is designed to be the local India Food and Drink expert as part of our global team of industry experts.
Our Global Analysts are tasked with challenging our clients’ ideas and thinking by providing fresh insight and analysis with impact building upon our proprietary data and analysis.
In this role you will:
- Deliver India consumer reports for the Food and Drink category basis primary consumer research data available
- Work with Mintel MFD’s international and India client base of major global brands, supporting our Account management teams through every interaction
- Deliver insight and analysis at the category and broader consumer level through monthly articles delivered to our clients through the Mintel MFD platform
- Support the global MFD platform with regular monthly content
- Helps provide regular India Trend Observations
- Engage with clients by presenting these insights in person and via webinars
- Speak at conferences, briefings and major industry events
- Five to Seven years Food and Drink industry knowledge gleaned from working in or with the industry
- Strong client development, presentation and consultancy skills
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or a comparable degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant subject.
- Ideally candidates will have had experience working for a manufacturer or brand within the Food and Drink market.
- Alternatively candidates may be considered with experience in Research/advertising/marketing strategy and/or consultancy, provided they have worked with clients in the industry.
- Experience as a market analyst or journalist for trade publications or industry specialists.
- In depth experience of disciplines such as NPD/competitive intelligence, brand development and consumer trends.
- Very strong analyst with good presentation skills and ability to be forward looking and base projections on fact, knowledge and good judgment.
- Knowledge of the Indian Food and Drink market and consumers is a requirement.