The Deployment Consultant is responsible for activities relating to the deployment and custom services of Minitab Connect. Provide specific technical and business decision deployment services to all customers who are implementing our Minitab Connect software application. This position also has an expertise in the training discipline and is responsible for ensuring that our customers have been educated on the use of Minitab Connect.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deploy Minitab Connect documenting onboarding/project tasks relating to configuration and testing of the tables, processes, forms, charts, dashboard, and users within the Minitab Connect platform in addition to training Customers as part of deployment.
- Ensure deployment using the following guidance:
- Are completed according to our process.
- Document all customer interactions including the details of weekly touch point calls, project plans, issues and problems reported.
- Completed in a timely manner and on budget as part of our CEL.
- Deploy effective project management/billing, utilization of hours for projects.
- Provide customer with deployment and administration product guides.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Develop, test, and enhance Connectors as needed.
- Adjust existing configurations as new product features become available and Customers have Services Hours to utilize.
Education / Training
- Conduct on-site and/or in-house training classes for customers and/or employees on the features and operation of products.
- Travel to industry conferences and/or customer sites to assist with customer discovery, relationships, and promotion of Minitab’s vision.
- Mentor new Implementation Consultants with learning software products.
- Provide assistance to customers, prospective customers, Minitab staff, and partners regarding Minitab Connect use and capabilities, and system requirements.
- Improve the effectiveness of Customer Success department by identifying roadblocks while looking for opportunities to improve departmental processes.
- Act as a Minitab Connect escalation point to perform call support research, respond to, and accurately resolve customer cases ranging from low to high complexity in a timely manner.
- Staging testing of new product features and bug fixes as requested for support of a Customer
- Capture and record customer interaction, maintain customer records and information including suggestions for improvements and modifications in appropriate Minitab systems.
- Liaise with Marketing to coordinate marketing activities focused on Connect within the Customer Engagement Lifecycle.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help deliver on customers’ needs such as:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team.
- Review possible bugs/issues raised by Customers or encountered during services delivery, report bugs to development team as needed and review/validate fixes before release.
- Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team.
- Align with sales to recommend services when uncovered to achieve Customer Objectives.
- Partner in Enablement Process in conjunction with Software Engineering teams to incorporate roadmaps, enhancements, and new products in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with other Services departments to provide feedback on Customer status regarding Customer Health, Referenceability, and other Customer Success information.
- Liaise with Sales Enablement to contribute content to Minitab’s internal Learning Management System for educating employees on Products and Services.
Experience Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with 3-5 years experience in customer support or 1-2 years as a Software Deployment consultant for cloud based software applications.
Participate in projects initiated by department leadership to improve the department.
Assist in enablement of new team members.
Occasional travel to customer or partner sites and tradeshows to provide technical support for sales staff.
Minitab is a Federal contractor and is following all applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements.