The Technical Consultant (PHP Developer) is responsible for activities relating to the development and custom services of Adobe Target, Connectors for Minitab integration products and Minitab Connect.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create campaigns using Adobe Target as well as the management of targeting and personalization audiences.
- Ensure proper deployment using the following guidance:
- Completed according to our process,
- Documented with all customer interactions including the details of weekly touch point calls, project plans, issues and problems reported,
- Completed in a timely manner and on budget as part of our CEL,
- Deployed with effective project management/billing, utilization of hours for projects.
- Provide customer with deployment and administration product guides.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Investigate and resolve errors and discrepancies.
- Implement and test customer requested modifications to the customer’s site or Connect Instance.
- Work with client to ensure necessary assets are available.
- Provide a demo of completed project to stakeholders.
- Automate of tasks where possible.
- Communicate with client data experts.
- Provide data research and analysis.
- Coordinate with other 3rd party vendors in order to consume and/or trouble shoot their data.
- Baseline all code in the company standard Version Control System.
- Assure the completed project meets the client’s requirements.
- Deliver the final results to client.
Connector Development Services
- Perform bug fixes on currently supported connectors.
- Travel to industry conferences and/or customer sites to assist with customer discovery, relationships, and promotion of Minitab’s vision.
- Mentor new Technical Consultants with learning software products, development lifecycle.
- Provide assistance to customers, prospective customers, Minitab staff, and partners regarding Adobe Target and Minitab Connect use and capabilities, and system requirements.
- Improve the effectiveness of Customer Success department by identifying roadblocks while looking for opportunities to improve departmental processes.
- Act as a Minitab Connect escalation point to perform call support research, respond to, and accurately resolve customer cases ranging from low to high complexity in a timely manner.
- Stage testing of new product features and bug fixes as requested for support of a Customer
- Capture and record customer interaction, maintain customer records and information including suggestions for improvements and modifications in appropriate Minitab systems.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help deliver on customers’ needs such as:
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team.
- Review possible bugs/issues raised by Customers or encountered during services delivery, report bugs to development team as needed and review/validate fixes before release.
- Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team.
- Align with sales to recommend services when uncovered to achieve Customer Objectives.
- Partner in Enablement Process in conjunction with Software Engineering teams to incorporate roadmaps, enhancements, and new products in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with other Services departments to provide feedback on Customer status regarding Customer Health, Referenceability, and other Customer Success information.
Participate in projects initiated by department leadership to improve the department.
Occasional travel to customer or partner sites and tradeshows to provide technical support for sales staff.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years in a software implementation, software development, Professional Services role for an enterprise SaaS product, or similar Customer Success role preferably working on an integration platform.
- Experience with technical writing is highly desirable.
- Experience understanding API Documentation and general knowledge of various API languages.
- Working knowledge of computer processes including programming, server systems, and networking is preferred.
- Exposure to the daily activities carried out by Customer Success functions beneficial, but not essential. This includes but is not limited to handling customer cases and working cross functionally to solve customer problems.
- Strive for constant progress and provide a continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning.
- Ability to communicate statistical concepts and other technical information accurately and efficiently, both speaking and writing.
- Ability to schedule and lead conference calls while having the correct resources involved to meet the customer’s needs.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience supporting enterprise applications.
- Strong computer literacy skills with the ability to understand the technical aspects of software and its functions.
- Familiarity with ‘big data’ infrastructures
- Knowledge of version control systems including GIT and SVN.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities.
- Analytical problem solver with the ability to use conventional and unconventional methods for problem identification and resolution.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and effectively use time and resources to accomplish support group operations.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Flexibility to changes in schedule, responsibilities or role based on customer requirements.
- Ability to travel, occasionally, to customer sites or industry conferences.
- Work comfortably and respectfully across diverse cultures and customs.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language. Multi-lingual is a plus.
Minitab is a Federal contractor and is following all applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements.