As the Regional Marketing Manager you will develop programs that increase pipeline growth across channels to support Minitab’s explosive growth. You will have experience with demand generation strategies, and scaling programs across Marketing and Sales teams.
You will direct new customer acquisition and customer growth programs through strategic multi-platform, multi-channel campaigns. Your role will develop and execute strategic, global go-to-market programs that drive revenue growth across product lines.
What you will do:
- Increase qualified leads, opportunities, and pipeline to exceed targets across business segments.
- Improve full funnel metrics, campaign performance and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation.
- Effective program execution & alignment across marketing and sales teams.
- Develop strategy to operationalize and scale new and existing broad based and target account campaigns.
- Develop insights into what works for our audiences and in specific channels, to better optimize campaign performance.
- Develop best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Working closely with the Content Team to develop and implement campaigns from inception to execution.
- Drive demand generation and inbound leads leveraging technology, agencies, media and internal resources.
- Continuously optimize campaign performance to increase the pipeline and interest at every stage of the customer journey.
- Work closely with sales and partner teams to align on goals and next steps.
- Increase product demand and partner program interest through multi-platform, multi-channel demand generation targeted to specific industry segments, personas, and use cases.
- Work with members of the global marketing team to deliver necessary messaging, assets, and campaign deliverables to support marketing programs and address customer challenges.
- Deliver reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI. Use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
- Deliver new ideas and creative approaches.
Provide leadership, direction, and management of the regional marketing campaign team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying and assisting with implementation of staffing for the department.
- Regularly meeting with staff to mentor and assess performance.
- Attending regular meetings with direct supervisor to agree to activity and local strategy for the Americas, EMEA, and APAC territories.
- Creating and maintaining department job descriptions and approving time off requests and bi-weekly timesheets.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, Master's degree, or course work in statistics/computer science a plus.
- 7+ years of professional marketing experience, of which 5+ years’ experience in demand generation in a high growth SaaS company preferred.
- Experience with funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity.
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement required.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and ability to navigate CRM to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel.
- Interpret data, create insights, and translate it into applicable changes.
- Strong project management skills to effectively deliver programs and create alignment across groups.
- Prioritize and achieve in an environment that requires fresh thinking and new ideas.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and launching new B2B demand generation and account-based marketing programs.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
- Creates and executes with a privacy and compliance mindset.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and creative writing communication skills, including the ability to explain Minitab software and services to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized, accurate, thorough, and able to assume diverse responsibilities.
- Experience working with a global team across multiple time zones preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Project management experience including scheduling, planning, and managing projects to completion is a plus.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to interpret data and pursue actionable outcome.
- Travel on an as needed basis both domestically and internationally, must be a current and valid passport holder.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
Minitab is a Federal contractor and is following all applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements.