Execute, maintain and support global marketing strategies in specific territory. Positively promote the organization and its products/services in specified region in effort to grow and maintain revenue.
Deliver end to end marketing services to assigned territory including but not limited to
developing, supporting, and executing localised marketing campaigns for lead generation, lead nurturing, and brand awareness that drive marketing objectives and contribute to sales growth.
Continue to support senior area marketing manager and global marketing manager with regional activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with Sales team for assigned territory, build and maintain thorough understanding of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and develop and execute local marketing plans which address each of these, and support global strategies.
- In line with global marketing strategies, shape, implement and deliver powerful client acquisition initiatives including, but not limited to lead generation, thought leadership, webinars, go-to-market campaigns, events, awards etc. that deliver strong revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to develop consistent content for external marketing communications (i.e. email, marketing collateral, case studies, press releases, media kits, website, and social media platforms).
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing content, campaigns and resources.
- In partnership with the global marketing team plan, build, manage and track budgets and report on ROI.
- Create automated communication plans by developing and editing targeted content, scheduling activities, overseeing design, ensuring branding and compliance, and creating and analysing metrics to assess effectiveness and return on investment.
- Develop and maintain social media presence in order to effectively engage target audiences and support overall PR and brand strategies.
- Support internal communications as required.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns as required (via all platforms), using marketing automation tools and reporting on ROI and KPI.
- Share plans and campaign tactics with other team members to facilitate reuse and replication of best practices
- Keep up to date with and ensure relevant legislation is observed.
- Research and provide analysis as required across all marketing activities.
- Carry out administrative tasks as required.
- Act as back up to other areas of the Marketing department as necessary.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience, is required.
- At least 6 years’ in previous work experience in marketing, communication, or public relations, preferably with a global awareness.
- B2B, technical product and/or software marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for social media, PR and email programs is a plus.
- Understanding of site traffic analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, etc.) and essential communications tools (Sprout Social, HubSpot Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems (i.e. Dynamics 365, Sales Force, etc.)
- Project management experience including scheduling, planning and managing projects to completion is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- CIM qualified, or relevant experience required.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and creative writing communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to create and maintain project lists and timetables for a large team with strong attention to detail.
- Highly-motivated, willingness to think outside the box, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Highly organised, accurate, thorough, and able to assume diverse responsibilities in a fast pace environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of traditional and social media landscapes.
- Ability and willingness to travel as requested.
- Comfortable working in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment is a must.
- Working knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing the English languages is required.