Position Description: The Senior Analytics Consultant is an individual contributor role within the Global Customer Success Team. Under general supervision from the Global Services Manager, the Senior Analytics Consultant provides onboarding, consulting and training services to customers who have purchased Minitab solutions. Will be responsible for the successful execution of pre-defined services, relationship management immediately post sale and uncovering new opportunities through execution of existing problem solving methodologies (Continuous Improvement, OpEx, Six Sigma, Lean, Lean/Six Sigma, etc.).
Responsibilities: Develop and deliver innovative software solutions to consulting clients. Build a customer-focused relationship with client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirements to arrive at the best solution. Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work. Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in the customization, configuration, and implementation of commercial software products. Prepare proposals and statements of work for clients. Drive working sessions with client to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met. Identify additional product/service opportunities. As a consultant, track work hours by type of activity and maintaining full utilization (billable hours) as set by organization. Conduct on-site and/or in-house training classes for customers and/or employees on the features and operation of products. Design and develop training programs and plans. Work with training materials specialist to ensure training materials are current and effective. Prepare training materials and documentation for customers.
- Present Minitab’s core and advanced technical training courses at various U.S. and global customer locations.
- Travel onsite to our customers to deploy and on-board Minitab products.
- Provide technical and consulting solutions to customer analytical challenges.
- Create Continuous Improvement solutions to solve customer’s problems.
- Lead Continuous Improvement implementation for customers.
- Provide Continuous Improvement content for training materials.
- Work closely with other Analytical Solutions Consultants to assist in developing and reviewing technical training programs.
- Test and assess new training materials.
- Perform ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of training courses.
- Provide timely customer feedback to Minitab LLC.
- Perform research, respond to, and accurately resolve customer problems ranging from low to high complexity in a timely manner.
- Sense of Urgency
- Effective Listener/Communicator
- Knowledge Driven
- Goal & Results Oriented
- Political & Business Savvy
- Strong Work Ethic & Discipline
Experience: Significant experience delivering six sigma or continuous improvement training and projects. 6 + years of direct relevant industry experience within a global Fortune 5000 company. Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through to drive cost savings, reduce defects and other business improvements. Significant Experience using analytics and/or data mining software, such as MINITAB, SPSS, JMP, SAS, Python, R, or similar products. Strong experience with data preparation is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred. Engineering or other technical discipline preferred. Six Sigma/Lean Master Black Belt level preferred as well.
NOTE: Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination is required for all positions that require person-to-person contact with customers, partners, and vendors.