The Analytics Consultant has a strong background in statistics, and is an individual contributor role within the Global Customer Success Team. Under general supervision from the Regional Manager, Customer Success, the Analytics Consultant provides onboarding, consulting and training services to customers. He/She will maintain cultural awareness ensuring the successful execution of pre-defined services, relationship management immediately following the sale, as well as later in the relationship as required and uncovering new opportunities through execution of existing problem-solving methodologies.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Statistics or related discipline preferred; will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- Significant Experience using analytics software, such as MINITAB, SPSS, JMP, SAS, Python, R, or similar products. Strong experience with data preparation is a plus.
- Knowledge of real-world applications of statistics is desired.
- Experience with data preparation is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering course content: it is preferred that this experience is in a commercial or professional environment.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience in effective time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and globally on a regular basis
- Flexibility to changes in schedule, responsibilities or role based on customer requirements