The Technical Systems Analyst position is responsible for providing support and solutions to a global software company. This position works closely with the Cloud Network Engineer and the Advisory Technical Operations Support leader and assists with the scoping, assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation of enterprise and cloud solutions. They will have expert knowledge of Office 365 and related core technologies including Azure AD, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint. A successful candidate will be a strong technical leader, a self-starter and able to see a project through from ideation to final execution, while incorporating feedback creatively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience of designing, implementing, and performing migrations to cloud infrastructure using industry best practices.
- Design, construct, configure, and maintain all facets of an Office 365 Tenant.
- Manage secure cloud-based authentication in Azure AD.
- Determining overall design and structure of SharePoint content including workflows; creating SharePoint Online solutions in conjunction with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Installs, implements, administers, supports, and maintains third party applications.
- Assist with maintaining a secure global email system, including email flow, security, archiving, and policies.
- Help determine current and future system direction and roadmap.
- Be part of a global network support team.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex business and technical issues.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to discuss highly technical concepts with people of all backgrounds and skill sets.
- Contribute to a monthly technical newsletter.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as agreed with direct supervisor and upper management.
- Experience with handling and maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Backup the desktop support team as needed.
- Travel to satellite offices, as needed.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- At least two years of work experience providing IT support and solutions for enterprise and cloud solutions.
- Experience with implementing security best practices.
- Understanding of networking concepts and IP routing
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills and ability to function at a high-performance level on a tight schedule.
- Proficient in the installation and maintenance of Microsoft systems required.
- Microsoft Azure AD and SAML Single Sign On configurations desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, Intune, and cloud-based telecom a plus
- Experience with migration to Modern Experience SharePoint online pages a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Effective troubleshooting and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, and transport objects weighing 50 pounds.
- Willingness to travel on a limited basis as needed.
- International travel as needed.
- Passport eligibility required.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
Receive direct supervision from the Manager, Global Technical Operations regarding work activities.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.