Temporary Sales Ops Generalist
Develop a sound knowledge of sales systems and process, working closely with Sr. Sales Operations Specialist. As a Sales Ops Generalist, you will help to ensure sales processes are optimized to help the salesforce be as high performance as possible. Participate in a team sales environment and gain real world experience in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment. Generate incremental pipeline and revenue through phone-based qualification of both in-bound leads/contacts and outbound targeted marketing campaigns by qualifying their desire and need to acquire statistical analysis software products and services. Help to facilitate miscellaneous projects within the sales and sales operations groups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in creating views in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Work to organize and maintain content across multiple platforms.
- Research new features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Assist in building/maintaining/modifying sales reports.
- Assist in rollout and feedback gathering from Microsoft Dynamics updated UI rollout.
- Ensure relevant materials are posted for sales access in a timely manner.
- Work with Channel Account Teams as needed to streamline documentation of partner agreements.
- Work on internal system related initiatives and projects as they arise.
- Assist with team inside and outside of the sales department as needed.
- Perform research as needed for sales reps working to grow existing accounts.
- Identify, pursue and qualify leads and contacts through the successful execution of Minitab’s Customer Engagement Lifecycle as part of the virtual account team.
- Position Minitab effectively to facilitate a high conversion of leads to qualified pipeline opportunities by executing and communicating effective product and solution-based messaging.
- Continuously gather knowledge of installed competitors and their projects and how to effectively position solutions against them.
- Leverage and effectively communicate the entire product portfolio and services to increase Minitab solution awareness with Customers/Prospects.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills.
- Passion to succeed using knowledge and goals to achieve desired results.
- Highly competitive and disciplined in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Proven accountability with a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to identify, pursue, and qualify lead opportunities.
- Ability to understand Minitab’s key industries, markets, and competitive landscape.
- Desire and drive to understand company motivations to purchase Minitab solutions.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language. Additional language skills are a plus.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Entry level, temporary position.
- Enrolled in college for at least two years and pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Previous internship or temporary position in a professional office setting is a plus.
- Previous business development experience or customer facing position is a plus.
- Previous experience in business operations is a plus.
- Knowledge of overall market trends.