Want to join our party? The Power of Party is our brand standard in delivering a premium guest experience with clean standards that outshine the industry. When it comes to clean, we mean it, and we’re not just talking hygiene. In an industry known for shortcuts and toxins, clean is a deeper promise that goes from head to toes. It's our mission to help clients feel their best every day with mini moments of luxury.
The Editor is an esthetician responsible for executing all waxing services in the studio.
As an Editor, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Builds clientele through great service and a great guest experience
- Maintaining MiniLuxe standards of hygiene, sterilization, and cleanliness
- Representing the MiniLuxe brand in a positive manner toward all employees, clients, and members of the community
- Ensuring clients receive the highest levels of service quality possible
- Being on time for your scheduled shift, and adhering to policies and procedures of the studio
- Presenting a professional appearance in conjunction with MiniLuxe grooming standards
- Educating clients about premium services and retail products offered at MiniLuxe
This role may require you to work in multiple MiniLuxe studios and/or at off-premise events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit or stand for long periods of time (i.e. 8 hour shift, while not on break)
- The employee frequently is required to stand, sit and walk
- Employee is required to use tools to perform waxing services
- Must be able to bend/kneel
- Must be able to use light cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Competitive hourly wage
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision