What kind of party do you host? The Power of Party is our brand standard in delivering a premium guest experience with clean standards that outshine the industry. When it comes to clean, we mean it, and we’re not just talking hygiene. In an industry known for shortcuts and toxins, clean is a deeper promise that goes from head to toes. It's our mission to help clients feel their best every day with mini moments of luxury.
The Experience Associate serves as the face of the MiniLuxe brand to all clients and team members by confidently communicating services and product offerings. The Experience Associate also delivers an exceptional client experience while managing the service floor and driving revenue.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Is knowledgeable of all service and product offerings and can effectively communicate with clients
- Is business savvy to recommend service upgrades and communicate about retail products
- Greets and hosts every client
- Hangs coat/ umbrella and offers beverage to every client.
- Meets and exceeds client expectations
- Manages flow of clean lab
- Manages studio organization
Manage service floor:
- Observes all areas of service floor to ensure appropriate timing and client engagement is to standard
- Contacts clients according to late policy
- Accurately books appointments
- Educates clients about polish offerings, service upgrades, loyalty program, membership and retail.
- Effectively optimizes bookings for maximum client intake
- Invites clients to rebook, become a member, or book reoccurring appointments
- Optimizes the booking system
Requirements and Skill Sets
- Possesses a passion for beauty
- Delivers an amazing client experience in a premium brand environment
- Operational excellence through accurate and effective appointment booking
- Ability to multi-task
- Use of computer equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to stand for long periods of time (i.e. 8 hour shift, while not on break)
- The employee frequently is required to stand and walk
- Must be able to bend/kneel
- Must be able to handle light cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Competitive hourly wage
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision