MiniLuxe is a VC-backed, national employer in the beauty services space is looking for a Payroll Manager to join its finance team. This individual will report to the CFO and will work to improve the company’s payroll processes. Do you have experience working with multi-state and multi-site payroll? Are you the type of person who enjoys identifying and implementing process improvements? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our Payroll Manager role!
- Direct all payroll functions including payroll processing, reviewing and revising policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process for four states.
- Ensure proper systems in place for accurate and timely pay, proper recordkeeping and compliance with all regulations for tax filings.
- Drive continuous improvement that increases productivity and improves service levels.
- Oversees the payroll reporting (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) to capture key metrics.
- Drive system efficiencies, implementations and modifications of technology systems to support payroll needs.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies. Oversee relationships with auditors and state and federal agencies.
- Develop and maintain effective communication regarding any changes that affect employee’s compensation.
- Maintain a high-level standard of customer service, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Oversee all payroll reconciliations including outstanding checks, escheatment’s, and bank statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, finance, business administration or management, with 7+ years’ experience in payroll management. CPP or other designation preferred.
- Working knowledge of ADP and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple payroll processing systems, multi-site and multi-state payroll systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of unique payroll and PTO reequipments in service/retail environment including hourly/non-exempt employee considerations.
- Extensive understanding of all Federal/State regulatory payroll guidelines in compliance with all labor codes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a passion for customer service!
- Ability to juggle several projects at once – you might be considered an excellent time manager and role model for prioritizing.
MiniLuxe is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination.