Minerva Analytics, the latest team to emerge from Cogo’s proven incubator model, is seeking an Account Manager to join our team. Using Cogo’s extensive data warehouse, the Minerva team is building communities of users on the internet through a combination of rapid-development web property tools, scalable user acquisition, and extensive competitive and performance analysis. At our core we are a media company that employs data-driven, analytical methodologies to create profitable web businesses.
What you will do:
- Independently onboard and manage a diverse group of partners post contracting to revenue production, developing strong productive customer relationships.
- Monitor delivery of campaigns on a regular basis to optimize best performance for our partners.
- Develop proposals and present to partners.
- Create strategic recommendations catered to each client’s needs.
- Serve as point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries.
- Monitor campaign delivery and provide optimization plans to partners’ to grow revenue.
- Manage revenue tracking and reporting pipelines, both internally and client facing.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a strategic digital partnership or management consulting role
- A consistent track record of establishing partnerships in the media or technology space
- Experience reviewing and negotiating deal terms, and working with partners to reach agreement on relationship and business fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, dedication to integrity, transparency, and honesty
- Ability to thrive and navigate ambiguity in a rapid growth environment