Sr. Product Manager
This role will work with and report into our CEO to help shape the future of our media brand platform at Minerva Analytics. You’ll have internal customers in the form of media brand managers and marketers, and external customers in the form of advertisers and revenue generating clients. Your approach will be data-informed and customer-centric while evaluating product impact and user behavior. You’ll be partnering closely with engineering, design, and the executive staff to draft product requirements and produce written narratives and user stories. You’ll be heavily involved in planning sessions and have the opportunity to present to employees and stakeholders of the company on our product vision and how it fits in with our broader vision and business forecast. All the while, you’re still able to have fun in our casual but fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the day to day full product lifecycle for our media brand from concept & planning through launch and beyond including post release analysis and user feedback.
- Prioritize initiatives, enhancements, and bugs regularly while managing stakeholder timelines and expectations.
- Own an up-to-date product roadmap for any key initiatives that are mission critical for Minerva’s business goals
- Keep all team stakeholders informed on progress, opportunities, concerns, roadblocks and timelines via agile methods
- Stay fully in-step with the engineering, design and analytics teams to formulate a smooth product development process and identify the tool set needed to efficiently release, refine and iterate on our products.
- Regularly interview internal customers in marketing, analytics, operations and create user stories and detailed product requirements from their feedback
- Collaborate with CEO on high level strategies for growth, process standardization and planning
- 4+ years of product management experience within the technology or media industry or with strategy and roadmapping at an organization
- Adept in making proactive decisions using insights from data analysis
- Solid product background with understanding of growth and marketing. Solid understanding of content and design.
- Experience with SQL or database management is a plus
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- You are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, detail oriented and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Comfortable with presenting data-backed rationale and results to executive management and in company-wide meetings credibly and comfortably