Sr. Product Manager
This Manager role will work with and report into our CEO to help shape the future of content and the expansion of our portfolio of sites at Minerva Analytics. You’ll lead innovative growth hacking strategies that drive traffic, deepen on site engagement and content readership and drive growth to our base of newsletter subscribers. You will also help influence features and enhancements that touch upon the full lifecycle experience of our users and business. This role will work alongside our Content, Design, Engineering, Analytics and Marketing teams to drive a roadmap forward while measuring results, and iterating on tests. Your approach will be data-informed and customer-centric while evaluating product impact and user behavior. Partnering closely with other departments, you’ll be responsible for drafting requirements that reflect the goals of those teams while pushing forward a great user experience that moves our KPIs and aligns with our strategic pillars. All the while, you’re still able to have fun in our casual but fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the day to day full product lifecycle for digital publishing through all phases from concept & planning through launch and beyond including post release analysis and user feedback.
- Maintain a constant growth hacking mindset - Identifying what is and is not working and swiftly iterating on performance and features to drive traffic, readership engagement and newsletter subscribers
- Keep all team stakeholders informed on progress, opportunities, concerns, roadblocks and timelines via agile methods
- Coordinate with the technology team to formulate a smooth product development process and identify the tool set needed to efficiently release, refine and iterate on our products.
- Prioritize initiatives, enhancements, and bugs regularly while managing stakeholder timelines and expectations.
- Customer focused marketing mindset with an eye for innovative content product experiences that put the customer first and drive engagement and LTV
- Develop detailed product requirements supported by user research while working with designers, analysts and engineers.
- Collaborate with CEO and VP of Engineering on high level strategies for growth, roadmapping exercises for vision setting, process standardization and planning.
- Design experiments and A/B tests, analyze results, collaborate with data analysts.
- Ideally manage 3 members of our product team after on-boarding fully.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in online media and publishing where content is a product. Startup experience is a plus.
- A proven track record of growth hacking, optimizing conversion funnels and driving traffic and subscriber growth.
- Expert in content marketing and how these drive SEO, marketing, product, engineering and design initiatives.
- Adept in making proactive decisions using insights and data.
- Must have a balance of tech, marketing, and product management skills
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies. Solid understanding of web design patterns and agile methodologies
- Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, and any A/B testing platform a plus
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- You are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, detail oriented and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Comfortable with presenting data backed rationale and results to executive management and in companywide meetings credibly and comfortably