Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About the Job:
Mindvalley, a leading-edge personal growth and education company, is seeking a dynamic B2B Business Development Representative to play a pivotal role in driving our growth in the corporate learning and development sector. You'll be responsible for fostering new relationships, identifying business opportunities, and working closely with our sales & marketing teams to expand our footprint and impact within organizations.
- Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Research and identify potential leads through various sources, including Mindvalley’s account & lead intelligence platform, CRM data, inbound marketing campaigns, and online research.
- Engage with prospects through building multi-touch sequences on LinkedIn, email and phone to introduce Mindvalley's Team Transformation solutions.
- Collaborate with account executives and the inbound marketing team to uncover new business prospects.
- Understand the specific needs and pain points of target organizations, tailoring your engagement strategies accordingly.
- Determine the key decision-makers within organizations and establish rapport.
- Lead Qualification:
- Evaluate and qualify leads based on MEDDIC criteria to gauge their potential.
- Build a healthy pipeline of top of the funnel opportunities for the AE team.
- Collaborate with prospect stakeholders to assess their needs accurately.
- Maintain and update the CRM database with pertinent information gathered during prospecting.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings between qualified leads and field sales representatives.
- Lead Lifecycle Management:
- Manage inbound leads generated through various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Respond promptly to leads, offering product guidance and solutions where necessary.
- Track leads from initiation to conversion/rejection, ensuring effective handling and follow-up.
- Optimize the efficiency of the Inside Sales function to maximize ROI.
- CRM Database Management:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospecting and engagement activities in our CRM system.
- Ensure data integrity for leads, opportunities, and accounts within your assigned territory.
- Generate activity reports to provide insights to the sales team and management.
What You Get:
- Join the passionate and motivated B2B revenue of Mindvalley.
- Gain exposure to value-based sales of innovative personal and team growth educational solutions.
- Represent Mindvalley as a pioneer in personal & team growth and education for corporate clients.
- Receive comprehensive training, coaching, and support to become a trusted advisor in a rapidly evolving market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having a level of grit and perseverance.
- 3 years of experience in a SDR/BDR role in B2B Tech.
- Understanding of sequencing and activity based prospecting
- Proven ability in lead generation and sales development.
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM, and account intelligence tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Cognism is a plus.
- Understanding the corporate learning and development landscape is a plus.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset.
- Familiarity with software sales, including both prospecting and closing.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple prospects and opportunities concurrently.
- Familiarity with workflow software like Outreach or similar tools.
- Ability to effectively position our solutions against direct and indirect competitors.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is advantageous.
This position requires employees to be located in US. Our employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Join Mindvalley's dynamic team and contribute to our mission of creating positive change through transformative education. Apply now to be part of a company that's revolutionizing the way individuals and organizations learn and grow.
Mindvalley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.