Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best engineers to build the best and most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced Head of Social Media and Platform expert. In this role you will coordinate a variety of teams including:
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
To give you some context: we have a reach of more than 15 million people across different channels. We are active on Facebook (multiple pages and groups), Instagram (multiple accounts), Youtube (multiple accounts), X and we on Blogs.
This role requires an ability to think creatively and analytically, look at numbers and conversion metrics per platform and scale engagement as well as revenue. You need to be familiar with all channels. You are a visionary leader looking for new opportunities, and innovator, always coming up with new ideas to grow and scale.
- Strategy: Know what works best on different platforms and apply this knowledge to build our platform- and content strategies.
- Coordinate: Be able to set the strategy together with our Head of Marketing and Vishen, our CEO and Founder and translate that in to team execution.
- Creation: You will work with our content production team to ensure our social content is of the highest quality. Having a “good eye” is crucial.
- Growth: Constant learning and implementation of SM innovations.
- Tracking and Analytics: Work with Google Analytics and FB Insights to provide clear data that helps us improve our content and social media activity on a day-to-day basis.
- Paid Advertising: Work closely with our advertising team to ensure maximum reach and efficient use of ad budget (FB ads experience is a big bonus).
- 8+ years experience in marketing and social media.
- Proven track record of growing a brand via social media and storytelling.
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
- Project management experience. We always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills
Performance will be measured by:
- Growth of social media KPIs: Community size, engagement rates, ROAS
- Project management and process building capability
- Quality of social media content
- Leadership within and outside the team
Your application MUST include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?
Mindvalley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.