You’ll be an integral part of MindTickle’s Product Operations team, that is responsible for managing all product deliverable, internal processes and special projects across the entire product organization
MindTickle’s product organization, including product management, design and engineering functions, is growing at a pace of more than 2X over last couple of years. We are also an high-performance organization - last year, we released 100 plus features and 1,000+ fixes & enhancements. Your overarching goal will be to add method to this madness (aka “hyper scaling”), so that we can continue to ensure product quality, delivery predictability & business results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with MindTickle’s leadership team, particularly Chief Technology Officer and Chief Product Office, on strategic internal or customer-facing projects
- Provide oversight and support for all product & engineering streams. Identify and address key risk areas.
- Install & manage standard processes to help product organization scale effectively
- Participate in resource allocation & road-map planning
- Contribute to organizational decision-making by providing analyses, data, situational awareness and strategic inputs
- Assume functional responsibilities within the product organization to bridge resource or skill set gaps, as necessary, from time to time
Come, help us build a great product and product organization!
Desired Qualifications & Skillset
- 3-6 years of experience in product management, engineering or a related role, with a track record of consistent, outstanding achievements and some experience of managing a team
- Ability to create clarity when none exists, learn quickly, take initiatives, drive complex projects and get things done
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with software product development life-cycle and related processes. Experience with agile project management and/or engineering org design preferred
- Deep expertise in some aspect of product management or engineering. Hands on exposure to software product engineering is preferred
- Graduates and post-graduate degree from Tier-1 institutions preferred (but NOT mandatory)
MindTickle is world's leading SAAS platform for sales readiness. We are proud to be one of the very few category-defining Indian companies that has made a global mark.
Users from 250+ enterprises across 120+ countries use MindTickle. We have been instrumental growth-partners for companies that are household names across the globe, including 20+ fortune 500 companies and most technology companies with Billion $+ IPOs & exits in recent past.
Over the last 5 years, our revenue has been consistently growing at industry-leading rate. In addition, we are funded by top Silicon Valley investors, like – Canaan partners, NEA, Accel partners and Jyoti Bansal (founder, AppDynamics)
MindTickle was founded in 2011 by graduates of IITs, ISB & Stanford. Today, our rapidly growing team consists of 250+ people working from Pune & California
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, such as:
- Annual workation - when the whole team travels to a hillstation, and work from there
- All meals catered at office
- Fully stocked pantry, sleeping rooms
- Sponsorship for relevant conferences & professional events
But what we enjoy the most about working here is probably the work itself and our colleagues. Check out our glassdoor page (4.8/5) to see why our employees love us