MindTickle is the world's leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence. This is a category creation play, like Marketing Automation happened sometimes back. With the 250+ global customer base and 140 countries of deployment we have surpassed our team size of 200 people across 3 offices. We are having incredible growth with incredible product, a huge addressable market, and great momentum. MindTickle customers include some of the world's leading technology companies like AppDynamics, Cloudera, Qualtrics, HPE, Symantec, and Nutanix.
MindTickle is a global, privately-held company with offices in San Francisco and Pune. Investors include NEA and Accel Partners. 2017 Stevie Award for Best New Sales Product.
Are you eager to use your HR expertise, significant influencing skills and ability to lead at a place where you can have a huge impact? We are looking for an HR Business Partner who can strategically partner with Rippler’s and our People Leaders globally. You will be integral in providing support to MindTickle by using your communication, coaching, organizational design skills, and leadership development expertise.
- Global HR Operations leader focused on HR systems; policies and processes, benefits, HR systems, compensation, employee relations and performance management
- Strengthening our MindTickle culture that emphasizes employee performance, engagement, retention, and career development;
- Helping to both drive and up-level all aspects of people operations (including on-boarding, performance management, benefits, total rewards, and learning);
- Creating and iterating new and existing talent programs that accelerate team performance;
- Rolling out and leading change management initiatives;
- Creating innovative metrics via the company HRIS system and measuring employee success;
- Developing, reviewing, and implementing company policies and initiatives to further maintain and develop MindTickle’s culture and growth;
- Reviewing, tracking, and strategically enhancing employee benefits in order to support a growing and diverse employee population;
- Collaborating with the recruiting team to ensure a smooth candidate-to-employee transition with our new-hire on-boarding program;
- Engaging with leadership and employees to grow employee relations;
- Bringing creative and dynamic employee engagement ideas to the table;
- Collaborating with Finance to further refine the company’s 401K program.
- Minimum 5 years HR experience with dynamic, challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excelling in a scaling start-up environment
- Experience assessing a product/service value proposition and experience translating their HR needs within larger context of company success and profitability
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness; abilities and ideas that build and improve the culture
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues who is able to run multiple complex challenges and prioritize projects
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
- Extensive knowledge of HR Products and Services and awareness of HR strategy around talent identification, attraction, engagement and retention
- Strong working knowledge of core HR disciplines, systems and processes, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement programs
- Experience driving development programs across all business lines and at scale
- Strong business acumen and an ability to understand business units’ needs,