MindTickle is on the lookout for a storyteller with a background in graphic design and visualization. We expect a refined design sensibility and the ability to work with both speed and creativity under tight deadlines. As a Graphic Designer and Visualizer, you will own the graphic development process and the visual quality of the outputs developed and delivered.
A critical component for the success of our customers is ensuring their sales team consumes the content created for them. A Graphic Designer/Visualizer at MindTickle is an important part of the Learning Architect team that helps our customers in this journey. We are looking to grow this team.
So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d like to hear from you! (our office tea is pretty amazing!)
As a Graphic Designer and Visualizer, you will:
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools like PowerPoint, After Effects, Adobe Premier, Goanimate, amongst others.
- Collaborate with instructional designers in different phases of the learning framework (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation), to think creatively to produce and recommend new concepts and ideas.
- Work with internal marketing, sales and other teams to design class leading videos and presentations.
- Review and ensure a flawless graphical & design quality of the outputs delivered to the customers and internal team.
- Create design templates that can be used by the content team for creating learning modules.
Here are examples of other things that you could work on:
- Organizing office parties and events
- Being a part of office band or football team or creating your own club
- Raiding office kitchen for delicious food & snacks
- Learning about SaaS startups and other functions
What we think it takes to succeed as a graphic designer & Visualizer:
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Minimum 3-5 years of corporate work experience
- Excellent design sense with an eye for detail
- Must have experience of developing and designing content using PowerPoint
- Must have experience of animation and video editing softwares
- Well versed with design programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proactiveness and an attitude to own & drive projects from ideation to final deployment.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Desire and curiosity to learn both technical and soft skills