MindTickle is the world's leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence. This is a category creation play, like Marketing Automation happened sometimes back. With the 250+ global customer base and 140 countries of deployment we have surpassed our team size of 200 people across 3 offices. We are having incredible growth with incredible product, a huge addressable market, and great momentum. MindTickle customers include some of the world's leading technology companies like AppDynamics, Cloudera, Qualtrics, HPE, Symantec, and Nutanix.
MindTickle is a global, privately-held company with offices in San Francisco, Sunnyvale and Pune. Investors include NEA and Accel Partners. 2017 Stevie Award for Best New Sales Product.
- Lead, organize, and manage executive-level special projects to explore and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders. This roles demand travel to spend time on both the offices of MindTickle(US & India)
- Partner with Talent acquisition team, help build a successful and healthy CS organisation: design and execute on CS structure with OKR
- Create structure and focus for broad, ambiguous ideas that impact customer success organisation in the alignment with the go to market & Product team and bring forth recommendations for action in a timely manner
- Be an active participant on GTM & Product alignment in terms of strategy /processes.
- Drive the priorities of the CS team by identify opportunities to increase team effectiveness.
- Find knowledge and skills gaps and help close them, design optimal workflows, and align internal processes.
- Be responsible from tactically setting up processes for them to interact with cross-functional teams to implementing on-boarding plans to efficiently bring new CSMs up to speed.
- Tooling or advocating for the right technology for the team to deliver a high quality customer experience
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, while ensuring deliverables are met.
- Coordinate a regular cadence across the divisional and functional leaders of the generation and validation of the key operational metrics needed for weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with senior leadership.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop the annual objectives and coordinate organization-wide goals. Report quarterly accomplishments to the company.
- Capture major takeaways, maintain milestones, and track, assign and drive the delivery of clear action items. Work with leadership team to escalate key issues that are stalled.
- Own Customer Success matrices customer health across the portfolio of customers, managerial reports to show allocation of accounts and time spent across CSMs, and individual CSM views to get the right information to allow for the right customer touch point at the right time
- Identify and take on adhoc strategic projects - everything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-functional initiatives, and closing the gaps in business and operations.
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 6+ years of program management or other relevant experience - MBA a plus
- Have consulting experience (preferably in Sales & marketing or GTM side of the world)
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; problem-solver mindset
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Superb leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, teaming & resolve conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity with an action orientation/drive must thrive in a dynamic environment
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Experience building and leading high-performing teams, either in a direct or indirect/matrixed capacity
- Ability to travel up to 50%