MindTickle (https://www.mindtickle.com/) is world’s leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives companies like Olacabs, AWS - power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence.
We are searching for a Salesforce Developer to support our team and contribute to our expansion phase.
Who you are?
- At least two years of software development experience with Salesforce.com.
- Hands on experience in Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong base in CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Good understanding of common design patterns and principles.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
- Experience with Force.com components including security, service cloud, and workflow.
- Experience working with APIs (REST, JSON).
- Strong experience in database design and custom objects, performance tuning, and stored procedures.
We are seeking a passionate and highly driven salesforce developer to join our IT team to lay a rock-solid foundation and continual building of scalable long-term processes and systems to support Sales' explosive growth.
What you'll do?
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Managing support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicating with stakeholders to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintaining a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interacting directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Providing system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborating with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Graduate / Post Graduate with degree in Computer Science / IT.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Salesforce Development or Administration
- Good verbal and written communication skills