MindTickle is the world’s leading sales enablement and readiness platform that gives you the power to ramp up new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep them up-to-date and create a culture of sales excellence. MindTickle customers include some of the world's leading technology companies like AppDynamics, Cloudera, HPE, Symantec and Nutanix. MindTickle is a global, privately held company with offices in San Francisco, Sunnyvale and Pune. Investors include NEA and Accel Partners. 2017 Stevie Award for Best New Sales Product.
We have an incredible product, a huge addressable market, and great momentum. Now we need to scale, and for that, we need a world class Manager of Digital Marketing.
MindTickle is looking for a digital marketer to drive online advertising across paid, owned, and earned channels. Fluent in data and online marketing technologies, you’ll lead the efforts with reporting and analytics and interpret what works and what doesn’t for organic and paid campaigns and traffic. This seasoned digital marketer will report to the VP of Marketing and should be able to pick up any platform in our arsenal, dig into our vast data to figure out what moves the needle, and design and deploy campaigns that generate results in an already thriving channel with unbelievable growth potential.
- Create and execute digital programs and campaigns to drive lead generation.
- Drive new customers and revenue through paid performance media in channels
such as AdWords, social, programmatic DSPs, native content ads (Taboola,
Outbrain, etc.), publications, direct deals with other sites/apps, and affiliates.
- Work directly with agencies to develop effective digital programs and campaigns.
Measure all marketing campaigns through to ROAS, demonstrating their
- Use data to sequence ads throughout various channels and platforms to ensure
the optimal channel and message to serve to each person at each stage in their
- Optimize channel targets such as managing bids, changing ad creative,
restructuring accounts, QA’ing tracking tags, etc.
- Run paid social media marketing programs (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter),
including direct, hands-on management of optimization and performance of
- Analyze cross-channelx attribution performance to mine insights and provide
- Manage monthly spend and meet aggressive KPIs around ROAS, AOV,
- Develop and launch both qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests.
- Work with the creative team to produce ad units for various campaigns.
- Test, modify and optimize landing pages to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years marketing managing online campaigns across channels (ideally for a
- Strong familiarity managing paid campaigns across AdWords and social
- Experience with bid management platforms and using a self-service social
media marketing tool to manage Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest campaigns
- Experienced and comfortable in using a variety of analytics platforms such as
Google Analytics and other tools to pull the necessary data for your reporting and
- Understanding of the main KPIs commonly used for online direct response and branding objectives
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, a data-driven mindset
- Understanding of success metrics and ability to measure performance
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Attention to detail, organized, good project management (able to hit deadlines)
- Is a self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics
- Must have a strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a small company environment