Marketing Operations Manager, San Francisco
The ideal candidate will own the the marketing technology stack and be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the existing systems as well as drive campaign enablement and performance reporting. This is a key role that will be at the center of our team’s success. It will use data to spot trends, make decisions and create reports to measure results.
Reporting into the Director of Demand Generation, this position is located at MindTickle’s headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Oversee and manage the marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC (lead side), 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Report on lead KPIs as they relate to the pipeline, revenue and cost of customer acquisition
- Establish and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and SQL/MQL ratio.
- Build and manage a multi-touch attribution model. Provide reporting on marketing channel contribution to the pipeline
- Develop, monitor, test, and optimize Marketo programs for top of funnel programs, designed to generate net new leads.
- Use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, programs, nurture and drip flows, landing pages, form creation, webinars, etc.
- Manage and maintain the the connection between SFDC and Marketo – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and campaign tracking
- Provide visibility and analysis of results. Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement.
- Track, test, and analyze data relating to campaign metrics to improve and optimize programs
- Identify and develop best practices. Build templates to allow campaigns teams to build best-in-class campaigns
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing operations functions.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations role
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing in the technology space
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS experience required
- A or B.S. degree required