The Events Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a global events strategy to support corporate lead gen/branding goals. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of each event, conference and webinar and how the outcomes affect lead gen goals. You will be the first person in this role and will have the opportunity to build the events strategy from scratch.
Reporting into the Director of Demand Generation, this position is located at MindTickle’s headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
*Position requires 20% travel
- Develop strategy and drive execution for our attendance at events, including:
- Researching industry tradeshows and events whose audience aligns to our targets
- Selecting events that align to our strategy and securing the appropriate sponsorship level to achieve business goals
- Developing and executing integrated plan for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, booth training, booth management, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Ensuring event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Plan dinner, breakfast, happy hour events and other programs that support internal teams as needed
- Partnering with the sales team to drive lead gen, pipeline meetings
- Project manage webinars, including securing speakers, all logistics, driving attendance and managing implementation day of
- Supervising the handoff of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are bubbled up promptly and the sales team is armed with the enablement materials they need to follow up quickly and effectively
- 3+ years of B2B event marketing, preferably in on-demand/SaaS business environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time (varies throughout the year).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with proven ability to deliver exceptional events within the budget.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently, self-starter
- Motivated, results-oriented, multi-tasking go-getter up to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams that are geographically dispersed
- Comfortable working in a small company environment