MindTickle is the world’s leading sales enablement and readiness platform. We give organizations the power to ramp new reps faster, coach them effectively, keep sales organizations up-to-date, and create a culture of sales excellence. MindTickle has a world-class Product organization that is moving at the speed of light. Our many awards include the 2017 Stevie Award for Best New Sales Product.
MindTickle customers include some of the world’s leading companies like AppDynamics, Cloudera, HPE, Symantec, and Nutanix. MindTickle is a global, privately-held company with offices in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and Pune. Our investors include NEA and Accel Partners.
We are in an interesting phase of our journey and are looking for early members who will help to lay the foundation of customer success. We are looking for bright, curious, customer-focused consultants who are motivated by helping customers achieve success. This position provides the opportunity to work with some of the smartest individuals from both MindTickle and our customers, who work in fast-growing companies across a variety of industries.
Role & Responsibilities
CSMs are the keepers of our client partnerships, ensuring that we deliver value to our customers every single day. They are the primary contact for accounts post-sale and are responsible for the overall success and renewal of assigned accounts.
CSMs have a deep understanding of sales tech space. They also have solid MindTickle product knowledge with a deep understanding of how the MindTickle platform can be deployed to support a variety of use cases. CSMs work proactively to drive customer value and ensure that stakeholders are achieving their desired outcomes. They use a metrics-driven approach to monitoring customer health, which enables proactive intervention.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing clients - driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Building relationships and ongoing communication with senior-level stakeholders to understand their business needs and desired outcomes, and to showcase the impact of MindTickle on their strategic initiatives.
- Advising on strategic and program planning to ensure ongoing usage, further adoption, and alignment of MindTickle with business needs. This includes explaining how MindTickle can be used to impact strategic initiatives and collaborating on a rolling 3 to 9-month MindTickle
- Showing customers how MindTickle features are used as they explore new use cases post-onboarding. (Note: PS Consultants are responsible for helping customers to implement new use cases … explore vs. implement.)
- Conducting business reviews of activity, outcomes, data insights, and value.
- Weekly tracking and monitoring of client usage, milestones, value, and health metrics; proactively intervening as needed.
- Triaging unhealthy clients and developing success plans to bring them back to health.
- Nurturing and supporting internal champions who will serve as references and advocates.
- Assisting with internal branding, awareness, and showcasing of value. This includes writing quarterly success stories for each account.
- Keeping clients informed about product enhancements and advocating for their product needs.
- Recommending and selling add-on Professional Services as needed to improve the customer’s use of MindTickle.
- Overseeing customer-driven product enhancements and interfacing with the client and MindTickle Product Management to understand the need, document requirements, and ensure an on-time delivery.
- Keeping the MindTickle team (CSM, Sales, Professional Services, Tech Support) aligned to ensure that customer needs are met, and the customer experience is optimal.
- 3-6 years of Customer Success experience supporting an enterprise platform with Fortune 100 customers
- 2-4 years of experience managing multi-group or global accounts
- Sales enablement or sales technology experience is a very big plus
- Highly analytical and 2-4 years of experience working with data-driven dashboards and reports
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- Track record of proactively identifying problems and resolving them before they escalate
- Experience as an advanced user on a robust, SaaS-based enterprise software platform
- Superior communicator with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a rapidly changing product and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is the only constant
- Hungry and humble with a low ego, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams
- MBA preferred