The Big Picture:
Mindshow lets anybody create and share 3D cartoons using VR to be watched anywhere. Users animate characters and record performances using their own movements voices. Because no code or specialized knowledge is required, Mindshow unlocks and enables our users creativity. The resulting Mindshows can be easily shared with and remixed by other Mindshow users, or filmed exported as 2D or 360º video.
We're looking for a growth-oriented digital product manager to help us establish better product market fit for Mindshow. We’re looking for some who has an expert level grasp of using data to inform product decisions that drive growth and community engagement. We empower users’ creativity by executing on ours. We are inspired by one another and the community we are building and building for. Here's a look at what we're building: https://youtu.be/2p9Cx4iX47E.
This role is a full time, on-site position based out of our offices in Downtown Los Angeles, featuring a competitive salary and benefits (401K; health, vision and dental, and supplemental insurance) commensurate with your experience and expertise.
- Work closely with and report to key stakeholders (marketing and development teams) to define key metrics, and identify trends and opportunities
- Establish and monitor KPIs, user engagement, monetization, retention - tune in-game mechanics, and identify new features to impact KPIs
- Deep level of understanding around social platforms and game dynamics
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis based on current team needs and management priorities
- Be able to synthesize data from various sources and extract useful information that will lead to improving the player experience, player retention, game design and effective marketing strategies
- Follow up with additional analysis once initiatives have begun to determine success or need for continued improvements
- Extract and organize data into a reliable user-friendly form and present it to the interested and affected parties on the team
- Create and test hypotheses
- Manage 3rd party technology and tools (business intelligence, analytics, A/B testing etc.)
- Assist in designing and building business intelligence tools for data mining and reporting
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent or higher in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing)
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can manage their time effectively
- Experience with Agile software and product development methodologies
- In depth knowledge of Analytics and Reporting Platforms (Mixpanel, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong quantitative analysis techniques and qualitative methods, as well as predictive modeling
- Demonstrated success presenting complex research data (both qualitative and quantitative) in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Prior experience running beta tests, gathering feedback and translating in to actionable items
- Ability to break down work and identify the highest value, lowest-effort items from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Able to interact and effectively communicate product requirements with key business stakeholders
- Experience with diagramming product user flows, A/B testing, and creating product requirements documentation as well as implementing changes based on data and user feedback
- A team player who adds positivity and energy to the rest of our team
- Passion for new technologies, Virtual Reality, AR, MR, XR (all the Rs!), creative tools software, and/social
- Product or Project Management certification
- Experience in the games industry, with one or more shipped titles to your credit
- Experience as Product Manager for successful mobile games with a demonstrated positive impact on the business
- Strong problem solving skills with unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions
- Ability to wear multiple hats and support others who are wearing multiple hats.
- You fight for the users.