Location: London, UK | Hybrid | Full Time
MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a high-impact, high-achieving Senior Solutions Designer to join our team.
The Solutions Team is the “Mind” of MindGym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, and we do this using two main principles:
- Everything we do is based on science, so if we can’t back-up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it
- Our approach to learning always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, because learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings
- Design new solutions and customise our existing products to meet client needs
- Lead client interactions including scoping out client needs and collaborating with client to incorporate their needs into the design.
- Create world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Incorporate current psychology and learning theory developments in all your work
- Balance the science with equal amounts of creativity to ensure a unique and engaging learning experience for clients
- Collaborate within and across teams to deliver high quality work within agreed timeframes
- Critically evaluate the impact and quality of solutions and continuously improve them
- Share feedback and offer mentoring, and design/technical support to junior members and peers in the team.
- A psychologist or behaviour change specialist with significant experience of working with a team in a related environment such as researching, designing training, and/or human capital management interventions
- Experience using instructional design
- Someone who can credibly pass on their passion and curiosity to clients
- An articulate and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment, ideally through a performance management or L&D lens
- An academic, with a minimum of a 2.1, with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, including their team member and the clients they serve
- Embraces their own learning and is passionate about developing themselves
If this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.