We’re MindGym. We’re behaviour change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow. For over twenty years, we’ve worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone, and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE100 and S&P 100.
Our outstanding behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices and equips companies to improve their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live MindGym experience, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for people that can change people. If you’re determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Please provide a link to your portfolio and/or work samples for stronger consideration.
The role of Sales Content Writer will be responsible for oversight and creation of all client-facing proposals, pitch decks, RFPs, and other sales enablement content. You will take our existing content, as well as build new content, and collaborate with our internal Solutions, Sales, and Solution Strategy teams to form pitch decks and proposals for potential new clients. Your role will be critical to the success of our Sales Team and organization in securing new clients. And maybe you love the Oxford comma, too. This will also include managing the workflow of the sales messaging process, using Salesforce, SharePoint, Confluence, and Loopio, a proposal management software.
What you’ll be doing
Pitch Deck, Proposal Writing, and Sales Collateral
- Content writing for sales decks/pitches, and RFPs and other sales collateral
- Long-form copywriting for B2B sales collateral
- Will work with marketing to make sure our messaging aligns
- Ensure proposal and marketing copy clearly convey key intended messages, solutions strategies, and themes and are easily understandable, readable, consistent, and compelling
- Maintain content database to quickly assemble and personalize proposal collateral based on project scope/requirements, audience, and Sales Team feedback
- Gain an understanding of, and define the competitive landscape across MindGym's enterprise clientele
- Support the team in gathering all the information required for a successful client meeting e.g. pulling information from our CRM or seeking out company information from external sources, such as proposals, brochures or handbooks
- Proofread client communication documents
- Ensure all information delivered is accurate and timely
- Confident with project management collaborating with sales teams and internal stakeholders
- Think strategically about which content will set us apart from competition in a way that consumers appreciate and value
- You may also occasionally be asked to support with sales enablement and contract management
- Working with cross-functional partners to gather and verify requested information
- Handling project timelines to ensure Sales Team is prepared to deliver on request
- Maintaining Q&A database to ensure responses are consistent, accurate, and approved
- You identify as a “writer” – that’s how you communicate best
- Knowledge of the proposal/RFP development lifecycle
- Proficient in various content management systems (Sharepoint and Confluence is a plus)
- Ability to research, build content, write, edit, and produce sales pitch decks
- Long-form copywriting for B2B sales collateral
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective at working independently and as a member of a team
- Creative in solving problems and effective in finding or soliciting vital information
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude
- A team player that works to build a culture of inclusiveness and partnership
- Skills within Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (nice to have: skilled in Loopio and Accent)
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
- A strong academic background
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage women, people of color, veterans, people with disabilities and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital, or parental status. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.
ributions are recognised, valued, and respected.