We’re MindGym. We’re behaviour change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow. For over twenty years, we’ve worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone, and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE100 and S&P 100.
Our unique behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximize their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live MindGym experience, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for people that can change people. If you’re determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
The role of Sales Content Executive will be responsible for oversight and creation of all client-facing proposals, pitch decks & request for proposals (RFPs). You will take our existing content, as well as create new content, and partner with our Sales Team and Strategy Teams to create proposals and responses for potential new clients. Your role will be critical to the success of the Sales Team and organization in securing new clients. This will also include managing the bidding process, using project management skills and Loopio—a proposal management software.
What you’ll be doing
Pitch Deck, Proposal Writing, and Sales Collateral
- Maintain content database to quickly assemble and personalize proposal collateral based on project scope/requirements, audience, and Sales Team feedback
- Support the team in gathering all the information required for a successful client meeting (e.g., pulling information from our CRM or seeking out company information from external sources, such as proposals, brochures or handbooks)
- Proofread client response documents
- Ensure all information delivered is accurate and timely
- You may also occasionally be asked to support with sales enablement and contract management
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders to gather and verify requested information
- Managing project timelines to ensure Sales Team is prepared to deliver on request
- Maintaining Q&A database to ensure responses are consistent, accurate, and approved
- A strong academic background, preferably in Sociology, Psychology, etc.
- An interest in behavioural science and willingness to engage in the content matter
- You identify as a “writer” – that’s how you communicate best
- Knowledge of the proposal/RFP development lifecycle
- Well versed in various content management systems (Sharepoint and Confluence is a plus)
- Ability to research, create content, write, edit, and produce sales pitch decks
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective at working independently and as a member of a team
- Creative in solving problems and effective in finding or soliciting necessary information
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude
- A team player that works to build a culture of inclusiveness and partnership
- Advanced skills in Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (nice to have: skilled in Loopio and Box)
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
Working at MindGym
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital, or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.