MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
The Client Delivery Associate Director will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of projects within a portfolio of business, as part of the Client Delivery Team. Sitting within the broader Commercial team, the Client Delivery Associate Director will lead a team of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Associates focused on the successful delivery of MindGym’s products and services to clients. Reporting to the Client Delivery Director, they will work closely with their counterpart in the Commercial team responsible for the sale and will share ownership and visibility on the revenue delivered from the project end-to-end. The Client Delivery Associate Director will maintain strong relationships with the other team leads elsewhere in the business, both in and outside EMEA.
The Client Delivery Associate Director will have their finger on the pulse of all projects and active client relationships within the practice team, providing expert guidance to their teams as well as the ability to escalate to department heads as needed. The Client Delivery Associate Director will balance their time and priority through the needs of the team, clients, coaches, as well as any individual projects they happen to be running ensuring the delivery of Mind Gym’s best in class service.
What you'll be doing
- Leads a Portfolio Team within the Client Delivery Team, driving client focus and enabling individuals to thrive and contribute to Mind Gym’s organisational goals and mission
- Owns a portfolio of client business alongside counterpart on the sales side, overseeing all aspects of delivery for clients within this portfolio to successful project completion
- Strategically partners with Client Team (Sales) counterparts on key pre-sale opportunities, forming part of the MindGym pitch team and contributing to the proposed solution to the client
- Form strong strategic relationships with clients to ensure a high standard of delivery and identify opportunities for account growth, both directly and through others
- Manage EMEA P&L and revenue growth against target with their Portfolio, reporting appropriate metrics and identifying patterns and trends to systematically analyse and work towards global resolutions
- Manage a team of Managers, Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and Associates towards these goals, coaching and developing them to achieve key performance metrics
- Act as a primary escalation point to all Project Managers and Associates, and counterparts elsewhere in the business, along with individuals throughout the team and provide relevant support to members of the team as required
- Undertakes regular reviews of all aspects of projects and delivery, to ensure quality and compiles progress updates, implements risk mitigation plans, and ensure successful results
- Contributes to cross functional projects to improve ways of working and to implement key initiatives across the business
- Experience of account management or consulting in a fast paced, client-facing environment with P&L responsibility - oversight over project management teams preferred
- Demonstrable track record of developing and managing long-term client relationships, driving growth with enterprise scale clients
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives up to C-Suite level
- Ability to diagnose client needs and identify solutions through exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to run large scale programs, both individually and through a team
- Strong experience of leading teams and managing other managers
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure and excellent ability to diffuse tense situations
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality in all tasks and interactions
- Proven initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong desire and keen interest to constantly be learning
- Academic background with Bachelor degree or equivalent
If this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.