MindGym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change. Find out more at themindgym.com.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
The Talent Network Lead Coach is responsible for delivering high risk, high value client sessions to rescue, maintain and grow client relationships.
The key to our growth is our Associate network (we call them Coaches). We have great people, creating great experiences for our participants and clients, all over the world. Alongside our freelance network of 350+ Coaches, you will deliver Mind Gym training to corporate audiences on the US West Cost (and sometimes the rest of the world).
You will act as a support partner to other Coaches in the network to help them prepare new material or plan for tricky clients. Eventually you will run certifications for new coaches in the region to join the MindGym team, as well as certifying coaches within client organizations.
As well as delivering MindGym training face to face and virtually, you will work with our Sales and Client Service Teams to deliver pitches and pilot sessions to new clients, taking on some of our most high-profile deliveries. In addition, becoming a key member to act as support and partner for the Solutions team for any CI projects on current portfolio, as well as creation of new material.
- Incredibly comfortable with public speaking and leading sessions for small and large groups of people both virtually and in person
- Experienced in facilitating - you may have worked as a learning & development professional and will have given regular presentations/speeches to clients or colleagues
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to inspire, captivate and motivate audiences quickly
- A background or interest in psychology and/or behavioural science
- Enjoy delivering in a dynamic and enthusiastic way, helping people use their brains differently to get more out of their work and personal lives