Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate professional with deep expertise in psychology, behavioural science, and culture change to join our team for a maternity leave cover. During this time, this person will play an integral role for the team in leading a group of experienced behavioural science practitioners and instructional designers in building pioneering, rigorous and engaging products to add to Mind Gym’s core portfolio offering.
- Guide the research and development of new points of view to meet emerging client needs on topics such as hybrid working, wellbeing and culture change
- Oversee a team of creative behavioural science designers to design and deliver new products for Mind Gym’s core offering
- Translate insights from academic literature into compelling, practical, and scalable solutions and behaviour change strategies to solve today’s trickiest organisational challenges
- Support the innovation team culture and growth through coaching, development, creating clarity and fostering cross-team collaboration
- Safeguard standards and best practices for applying the psychology of learning and behaviour change within the development of Mind Gym’s latest and greatest points of view and products
- Report to the Chief Behavioural Science Officer and provide timely updates on progress against key deliverables
- We are looking for a well-rounded business psychologist, behavioural scientist or L&D practitioner with experience leading a cross-functional team and developing innovative solutions for real-world challenges
- Credibility in and passion for behavioural science and psychology, particularly in human capital management (e.g., Culture transformation, Leadership development, DE&I, Wellbeing). PhD or Masters in a relevant field such as org, social, consumer or behavioural psychology preferred
- Extensive experience working as a practitioner applying psychology to solve organisational challenges (e.g., L&D, consulting, or intervention design).
- Adept at managing stakeholders, overseeing multiple projects at once and prioritizing effectively
- Experience in working cross-functionally to deliver projects on time and to a high standard
- Confident in presenting research-driven points of view to gain buy-in or educate internal or external stakeholders
At MindGym we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our ideas, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our clients. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.