MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel and behave every day. We deliver change through our one-to-one coaching app and digitally enabled workshops which form part of a growing suite of products.
We are behavioural change specialists, conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations such as Unilever, Coca-Cola, Vodafone and Microsoft. Over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
Seeking a Senior NetSuite Administrator with a good understanding of finance processes and optimise and maintain the NetSuite environment. This role will report into the IT Manager and will include resolving 3rd line queries, providing to end users and working towards the stabilisation and development of the systems infrastructure.
The chosen candidate must have previous experience of supporting a NetSuite solution (ideally) strong finance process knowledge, as well as having excellent communication skills and the ability to take initiative to solve 1st and 2nd line system-related queries.
A typical day might include:
- Working closely with users to optimise the current NetSuite environment
- Identify and investigate current processes and implement improvements.
- Identify customisations that can be removed and replaced with standard functionality.
- Design, implement and document configurations and customisations of NetSuite as needed.
- Maintain the NetSuite environments and provide support to Finance with month/year-end tasks
- Develop, test, and deploy customisations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Support the business with designing and implementing additional Revenue Recognition for new SaaS product offerings.
- Engage with 3rd party
- Assist support with 3rd line requests.
- Previous experience supporting NetSuite
- Experience using Salesforce (desirable)
- Experience with integration platforms (Celigo desirable)
- Strong understanding of Finance Processes (O2C, P2P, R2R) or an accounting knowledge
- Great communication skills, able to build strong relationships across the business
- Forward thinking, self-motivated attitude, able to work both autonomously and as a team
Working at Mind Gym:
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.