Located: You will be supporting either the Central or Northeast territory
About Mind Gym
We’re Mind Gym. We’re behavior change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we’ve worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
We’re looking for people who can change people. If you’re determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
The role of the Regional Client Manager will partner with Mind Gym’s Client Directors and Vice Presidents in selling intellectual products to S&P and FTSE 100 companies (think Google, Microsoft, Tesco).
You will identify new potential clients, while helping them grow their existing accounts, through drive and tenacity in a high-performance culture.
Mind Gym will provide you with outstanding training and development opportunities, including a competitive salary and commission plan.
What you’ll be doing
Prospecting contacts for the team
- Cold outreach through a pre-determined client list with a high emphasis on capturing the interest of VP level stakeholders and booking meetings
- Identify potential clients that have a business challenge that Mind Gym can help solve, and often making the first call and introduction to Mind Gym
- Partner with Sr. Sales leaders to build outreach strategies to drive revenue and support sales goal achievement, while achieving individual meeting and support targets
Supporting client growth and communication
- Work alongside 6-8 Client Director/Vice President to respond to client requests
- Collaborate closely with the internal teams to turn around in-bound sales leads
- Account management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing accounts
Preparing for client meetings
- Support the team in gathering all the information required for a successful client meeting e.g., pulling information from our CRM or seeking out company information from external sources, such as proposals, brochures or handbooks
- Ensure all information delivered is accurate and timely
- Looking to advance your career in a Sales role within a high-growth organization
- Goal-oriented &committed, with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a meritocratic environment
- Prior experience in new business and/or account management, ideally you will have had experience identifying senior contacts through Social Media, phone, & email and undertaking cold outreach to these prospects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A team player that works to build a culture of inclusiveness and partnership
- Strong prioritization skills, able to manage a busy schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude
- Skills within Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with CRM’s and Sales Tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Zoom Info to manage contacts, pipeline, outreach, and scheduling
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
- A strong academic background
Working at Mind Gym
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected.