MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel, and behave every day.
We are behavioural change specialists, conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations including Unilever, Coca-Cola, Vodafone, and Microsoft. Over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
A bit about what we do
We have a whole host of products, each designed by MindGym’s team of behavioural scientists and creatives. And everything we offer - be it an app for first time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - makes positive change.
Our people make us who we are. We're committed to every part of their professional journey (plus their feel-good journey, which is why we have monthly massages, free brekkie, gym subsidy, yoga workouts, free fizz Fridays and a very generous bonus scheme).
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
We’re looking to build a high-performing demand generation function which will drive our commercial growth at MindGym.
That’s why we’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager – reporting into the Head of Demand Generation - who will plan, execute, and report on a program of marketing activities required to support ambitious growth targets across EMEA & US.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Oversee and execute multi-channel, demand generation campaigns. These activities will be designed to drive marketing qualified leads and pipeline, focussing on the performance and optimisation of the entire campaign experience.
- Line manage the Marketing Co-ordinator to ensure our ‘always-on’ demand generation campaigns are being delivered on time and in full.
- Develop a deep, data-driven understanding of our HR and Learning & Development buyers and use those insights to advise on segmentation, buyer personas and ideal customer profiles for our global campaigns.
- Work with the wider Marketing team to determine which assets should be planned and executed to bring the global demand generation campaign to life. Examples include white paper, video sizzles, blogs, data sheets and more.
- Work with the wider Marketing team to determine which channels should be planned and executed to generate awareness, interest, and conversions from the campaign. Examples include webinars, events, search, paid ads, display, and email.
- Build campaigns in our marketing automation system (Pardot) involving elements of copywriting, data management, email building. Preferably you will have experience in Pardot Engagement Studio.
- Continually test and optimise marketing channels and communications, working to improve KPIs, such as email open rate, number of registrations and attendance rate at events.
- Maintain regular measurement of campaign ROI as well as collecting & presenting feedback for ongoing campaign learning and improvement to senior management.
- 3-5 years direct campaign/demand generation experience (preferably in a B2B, HR or technology environment)
- Proficient in Pardot and Salesforce, preferably with relevant certifications such as ‘Pardot Specialist’
- Able to demonstrate how you’ve implemented B2B buyer journeys to build engagement from brand to demand to loyalty
- A natural problem solver who makes data driven decisions and rarely gets flustered when things go wrong
- Strong communication and project management skills are key
- Technically capable with a strong mix of copywriting and analytical skills
The nice-to-haves but not essential:
- Experience with running global and regional events is desirable
- Experience with Monday.com, Miro, Jira or Strapi is desirable
- Some HTML proficiency is desirable
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.