MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change. Find out more at themindgym.com.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
Our MindGym coach certification, ISCAN, is one of the most rigorous, demanding and exciting programmes in the world of corporate learning. We have the privilege of working with clients from every industry across the world helping them to transform culture and behaviour, and we are seeking coaches from a range of backgrounds to join our network at MindGym. If this sounds like your kind of adventure, read on!
As a coach, you will be delivering MindGym magic (based on robust behavioural science research of course!) to our diverse client base and catalyse behaviour change through our unique range of bite-sized live and digital experiences. No two deliveries are the same, yet all are crafted using our ISCAN framework which is underpinned by the following 5 disciplines:
Individual Focus: creating an inclusive environment
Spirit: generating an energetic atmosphere conducive to learning
Credibility: demonstrating professional, scientific, and content expertise
Affinity: making sympathetic connections between the content, the group and the Coach
Navigation: delivering a seamless experience
- German native language and English fluency
- Incredibly comfortable with public speaking and leading sessions for small and large groups of people both virtually and in person
- Experienced in facilitating - you may have worked as a learning & development professional and will have given regular presentations/speeches to clients or colleagues
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to inspire, captivate and motivate audiences quickly
- A background or interest in psychology and/or behavioural science
- Enjoy delivering in a dynamic and enthusiastic way, helping people use their brains differently to get more out of their work and personal lives
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.