Client Delivery Project Manager
We're Mind Gym. We're behavior change specialists that equip daring companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
Our outstanding, behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices and allows companies to improve their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people who can change people. If you're determined to use inquisitive ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
The Project Manager (PM) role will be the bridge between all collaborators to ensure project budgets are met while exceeding client expectations. Our Project Managers live by the mantra that ‘the devil is in the detail’ but also can zoom out and see the bigger picture when vital. To the clients, the PM is the face of Mind Gym, being the knowledge keeper and promoter for the client’s business as well as overall experience. In particular, the role will:
- Be a trusted advisor to form strategic rapport with clients through ongoing relationship management
- Ensure collaboration through ambiguity and sometimes conflicting goals with both internal and external team members
- Use project management and CRM tools, build and manage project plans ensuring projects are accurately resourced and targets are met in a timely manner
- Build and manage both development and delivery bookings to ensure accuracy for commercial reporting
- Take ownership in identifying and encouraging commercial opportunities with other teams, while keeping all partners advised
What’s in it for you:
Mind Gym sees this role as a great way to create strong and positive relationships with clients from best in businesses. As a company with a high performance culture, the demands of the role require you to be a quick learner, however with investment in our people as top priority, you will benefit from personalized project management coaching that will enable you to reach your maximum potential and set yourself apart from the pack.
- Experience managing internal projects as well as external client relationships
- Experience managing complex client facing deliverables
- Ability to form strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations
- Extensive experience independently managing cross functional projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- 4-8 years experience in managing complex client facing deliverables
What we offer:
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401K plan; pre-tax commuter benefits; flexible spending account (FSA); a generous vacation package and paid company holidays.