One size fits no one
Do you want to be part of something different, inspiring and transformational? As part of our Client Delivery Team you’ll spearhead delivery of our learning programmes that change performance and culture in organisations. At MindGym, we believe personalised training experiences drive action because one size fits no one.
Working as part of a collaborative team, you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with clients and manage exciting, best-in-class, large-scale training programmes.
You’ll be organising and overseeing learning programmes for our portfolio of amazing clients. This is a fast-paced and creative environment where you will never be bored. You’ll take a deep dive into the world of MindGym and learn all about our disruptive form of behaviour change. Spoiler alert: it’s all based on science and the concept of bite-size learning.
As an Associate Project Manager, you’ll manage the end-to-end delivery process for our client programmes, from scheduling sessions, selecting and briefing coaches to collating and sharing programme insights back with clients. You’ll also partner closely with our internal teams to project manage small scale bespoke client projects.
Your role will be focused on programme execution, including:
- scheduling and coordinating logistics for programme delivery
- collaborating with our external network of more than 300 coaches, briefing them on session requirements to meet and exceed client expectations
- facilitating programme review calls with clients, presenting participant feedback and coach insights post-delivery
- project managing small development projects (from translations to tailored sessions) – leading our clients and internal teams through the development process to deliver to an exceptional standard, on time and to budget
- partnering closely with internal functions, such as our Finance and Operations teams, to ensure smooth operational management of our programmes
We’re operating a hybrid working model, so half your time will be at home and the other half will be at our fabulous HQ on High Street Kensington. We toast champagne every Thursday if that’s your thing, but if not there’s plenty more to keep you entertained with book launches, yoga classes, quiz nights and much more! You’ll get a competitive salary and bonus structure, as well as exceptional development opportunities to harness your talent and further your career path. MindGym has grown exponentially in the last few years - there are endless possibilities of where this journey could take you if you bring the right mix of spirit, initiative and quality finish.
We use the latest behavioural science to transform the performance and culture of companies and the lives of people who work in them through our disruptive form of learning and development.
MindGym was born around a kitchen table in 2000. Since those early chain-tea-drinking sessions, we’ve partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100 where we’ve inspired and transformed the performance of over three million people. We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. And we’ve published four books, including an international best-seller. We’ve left the kitchen table, but we’ve never lost our hunger.
Here’s a few of the ingredients you’ll need to join us:
- Experience delivering projects in a fast-paced, client-facing role within an agency or consultancy environment
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and navigate situations calmly
- Resourceful and driven by initiative
- Proactivity and ability to think 10 steps ahead, flagging and mitigating project risks to relevant stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with ability to navigate stakeholders at all levels
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.