People Operations Administrator
at Mind Gym
London, with hybrid working
About Mind Gym
MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel and behave every day.
We are behavioural change specialists, conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations including Unilever, Coca-Cola,Vodafone and Microsoft. Over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
A bit about what we do
We have a whole host of products, each designed by MindGym’s team of behavioural scientists and creatives. And everything we offer - be it an app for first time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - makes positive change.
Our people make us who we are, and we are committed to every part of their professional journey (plus their feel-good journey, which is why we have monthly massages, free brekkie, gym subsidy, yoga workouts, free fizz Fridays and a very generous bonus scheme).
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
To support on operational activities within the People Operations Team. To help drive development of process efficiencies in HR and create a best-in-class environment for employees across the globe - to make coming to work more than just going to office – rather, walking into an experience every day.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2021:
- Owning our onboarding processes across the globe, from initial contracts through to IT set-up and first few weeks planning
- Finding creative ways to make our onboarding experience for new joiners delightful at every point
- Finding areas for improvements and working on implementations and rollouts
- Creating automation processes wherever possible
- Supporting Hiring Managers, the People team and all employees around queries with their employment, benefits and HR policies and processes
- Ensuring accurate data is maintained within all HR systems through regular audits and tracking and ensuring local legislation compliance
- Updating HR systems with any changes to employee records
- Payroll related data entry and responding to payroll related enquiries
- Assessing accuracy of payroll changes and payments prior to processing
- Absence management recording and reporting
- Being the first point of contact for all HR queries within the business
- Taking part in ad-hoc project work as required.
- Be motivated and driven
- Experienced in working with HR systems, and in a shared services environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- A passionate advocate for new joiners and building relationships with all teams
- Comfortable with change and fast pace
- Excellent attention to detail, spot on quality with all work you produce
- Proactive mindset, always looking for ways to improve processes
- Independent worker but also a team player
- Able to work hybrid (50% office, 50% from home), based from our office in High Street Kensington.
Working at Mind Gym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.