We're MindGym. We're behavior change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone, and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
Our outstanding behavioral-science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to improve their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live MindGym experience, and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
You will play an integral part of MindGym’s Client team (Sales) through our creation of content and management, including building a scalable process to house, create, update, and retire content across the organization.
This person will also help promote content within the organization, identify and build brand awareness through strategic content creation and distribution across a variety of internal channels in partnership with members of the global marketing, content, and research teams. In this role, you'll also provide developmental/structural writing support for messaging and content developed by other partners.
You have excellent writing and editing skills, and can establish a professional, consistent message across a range of audiences. You're passionate about learning and helping others learn too. You're a phenomenal fit if you are motivated to delight customers through content.
- Maintain multiple Libraries that are highly categorized and searchable.
- Generate content that can be used across verticals, industries, and personas that will add more value to the customer.
- Build relationships within MindGym’s collaborative teams while understanding goals and objectives and establishing standard methodologies for teamwork.
- Partner with leadership and key stakeholders to understand business objectives and build content to help meet company goals.
- Align with the business to identify key markets for growth and development, gain insight into what content and results are most impactful per key market.
- Utilize national content to build and share localized articles.
- Serve as a liaison between practice groups and the larger marketing organization within the firm, partnering with key stakeholders and leads to leverage reports, content, and more.
- Remain current on trends and market developments, generate new insights to draw attention.
- Proven experience (5+ years) working with content management and/or strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication, English, or relevant field
- Experience crafting and promoting content through a slew of methods
- Experience with SharePoint and Accent required; experience with Confluence and Box, nice to have.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven, able to work proficiently under pressure
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Proficient writing skills
- Ability to work optimally in a culturally diverse environment
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in
an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent
otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and outstanding contributions are recognized, valued and respected.