We're MindGym. We're behavior change specialists that equip results-oriented companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Pinterest, and Audi of America to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the S&P 100 & FTSE 100.
Our outstanding, behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices and equips companies to improve their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live MindGym experience, and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
The Design Team is the engine that brings to life MindGym’s behavioral change products, programs, and solutions for our global clients, large and small. This growing team is responsible for ensuring MindGym experiences are supported by appealing design executions that fuel engagement, encourage participation, and drive activation across multiple touchpoints.
As a key member of the Design Team, you will support in the development of thoughtful concepts and designs for our behavior change programs. In addition, you will play a crucial role in the creation of learning session materials including: presentation and handout design, and interactive PDFs.
An important component of this role will be your collaboration with our Solutions Team (our team of in-house occupational psychologists). An individual with a genuine interest in behavioral science as well as design will excel in this role.
What you'll be proud of achieving in 2021:
- Help people use their minds more effectively at work and in life.
- Using the power of design to change behaviors and improve the world.
- Use psychology principles to develop strong, goal-oriented design executions.
- Gain experiences with top clients across industries, using design to take on big problems like diversity and inclusion, personal effectiveness, and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Work with a hardworking, growing team, helping to define what Design means at MindGym.
- Experience creating well crafted designs, from concept to completion, for a leading brand consultancy, advertising agency, in-house team, or other relevant outfit.
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to build engaging concepts that will delight our clients.
- A passion for creating experiences that help individuals learn and grow.
- Confident and persuasive communication skills with internal and external partners, including a knack for establishing relationships along the way.
- Experience designing in the digital world, expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, and the Microsoft Office 365 Suite (especially PowerPoint). Additional experience with motion design is a plus.
Working at Mind Gym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.